MOMMY & ME: FINDING A DIAPER BAG DESIGNED FOR PRACTICALITY WITHOUT SACRIFICING YOUR STYLE!
While pregnant there were a couple of items that I had my eye on howeve, I was skeptical about some due to practicality. One of these being a diaper bag. I had the hardest time finding a diaper bag that was practical but also cute!
Thankfully a close family friend gifted me the beautiful Thea Nylon Messenger Diaper Bag in burgundy. This bag is extremely practical.
Here is a list of my PROs:
1. This bag features several pockets and compartments to help stay organized.
2. Very light-weight which is great for those days when you have to stuff your bag with lots of heavy breast milk bags or formula bottles that can completely weigh down your shoulder.
3. It’s Nylon fabric makes is very easy to clean.
4. Features a shoulder strap that can adjust long enough to wear cross-body.
5. Features insulated Bottle Pockets
6. Features a removable changing pad.
Overall, I rate this Diaper bag a 10/10 for Practicality and Style.
My only Con is that I wish it were just a tad bit larger so I could fit more items inside
I purchased the XXL Chanel Classic Flap Travel Bag which I had my eye on for quite sometime. This bag isn’t really practical as a diaper bag as there are no bottle holders and only a couple compartments. This bag does however come in handy when I have a lot of diapers, baby clothes, and blankets to pack!